Capture memories of this summer and $25 to spend at the Market by entering the Kids-n-Veggies Photo Contest! There are few things more adorable or photogenic than a kid in the garden, and everyone who enters is a winner because in a few months when the snow is flying and the kids are growing up so fast, they will have a photo that reminds them of this beautiful season. In addition, photographers will have the chance to win $25 to spend at the Market. The contest is open to photographers of all ages, and winners will be chosen by "people's choice" at the September 20 Market. Here are the rules:
- Original photos of one or more kids under 13 years old with fruits or vegetables are eligible.
- Veggies can be growing, just picked, raw, canned, or cooked.
- Photos must be at least 5x7” and not bigger than 8x10” and must have been taken in the last 12 months. Black and white or color are eligible.
- Photos are due to Market managers by September 10, 2014.
- Photos will be displayed and voted on at the September 20 Market. Anyone over 2 years of age may vote. Each voter will get two votes to use in any way they want.
- The winner or winners by People's Choice will receive a $25 credit to be spent at any booth at the Surprise Valley Saturday Market through October 18, 2014
- Anyone is eligible to enter. Photos may be used by SVSM for website, print publicity, or Facebook page. Photos will be available to the photographers to pick up after the voting ends on September 20
If you have any questions, please drop by the Market Booth, email SVSaturdayMarket@gmail.com, or call 249-3202 or 640-1935.